Trade Support Officer (Middle Office)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD5000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Selicia Low (R1767640)
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-10 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 3500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Trade Support Officer job has just become available at a leading international brokerage firm. This role requires you to liaise with brokers and provide support in trade processing and clearing.
About the Trade Support Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting brokers and ensuring trades are processed and cleared timely in systems.
- Work closely with brokers to ensure trade details are accurately captured
- Ensure trade confirmations are delivered to clients and entry of trades to clearing venues
- Monitor all electronic confirmation processes to ensure clients have timely trade interaction
- Maintain accurate trade records
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports to management
To succeed in this Trade Support Officer role, you would need the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload accordingly.
- At least two years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of multiple asset classes, including FX forwards, money market and fixed income
- Experience using systems such as Markitwire and RTNS
- Experience handling brokers’ queries
This international brokerage firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. This multiple award winner has esteemed clients and is known for their corporate entertainment policy. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767640 Selicia Low