Junior Marketing Associate
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 3300 3300 3300 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Junior Marketing Associate has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. In this role, you will work closely with the APAC marketing and sales team.
About the Junior Marketing Associate Role:
In this business-critical role, you will assist in the planning and execution of customer events and marketing programmes that deepen relationships and generate new opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts as well as support the organisation's third-party events in the region.
• Support the overall development of and execution of event marketing plans
• Assist with event promotion and production
• Support the writing and deployment of email communications pre- and post-event
• Assist in other event promotional campaigns and strategies such as social media marketing
• Assist in the development, printing and distribution of customer-facing materials
• Project management of overall schedule for client events
• Logistics and operational support of customer events
• Support the multi-touch marketing campaigns
• Track and report on sales leads and help analyse overall campaign performance
• Support marketing to ensure campaigns are optimised and delivered on schedule
• Aid in the creation, promotion and production of prospect and client webinars
To succeed in this Junior Marketing Associate role, you should be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also require strong analytical skills.
• BA/BS degree or MBA in marketing or communications fields
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Marketing, social media or communications experience preferred
• Strong interest in learning and supporting event marketing and account-based marketing programmes
• Strong English writing and speaking skills
• Good organisational and project management skills
• Ability to multitask and meet project deadlines
• Able to communicate effectively
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services functions and multiple business segments, and offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Junior Marketing Associate job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua