Futures Trade Support Analyst
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-07-28 banking Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Futures Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected investment banking firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a candidate with strong Investment management presentations skills who is fluent in this field.
About this Futures Trade Support Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for client account management to support a portfolio of clients as primary coverage and face-off. You will also be the one-stop point of contact for clients to navigate their queries and issues through the organisation.
• Act as the communication bridge between clients and internal parties to resolve issues / queries from clients
• Break investigation and resolution on client issues
• Carry out process improvement reviews to improve client servicing standards, participate and manage projects to delivery
• Engage in building and fostering good relationships with existing clients
• Participate in client visits with the sales & marketing function (new business pitches / ongoing client service)
• Provide clients with in-person demonstrations of client interface systems and new product / market support
To succeed in this role, you will need to be client focused with two to three years' relevant experience.
• A minimum of four years' industry experience within a client service team, and knowledge of futures and options and OTC clearing will be preferred
• Comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of financial regulation
• Knowledge of operational risk, client money protection and funding
• Presentable and possess experience in a client-facing role, with the ability to conduct discussions with clients in a confident manner
• Strong personal interpersonal and organisational skills
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. The firm also offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Futures Trade Support Analyst job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua