Subsurface Study Lead
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 banking Singapore SG SGD 13000 19000 19000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting 12-month Subsurface Study Lead job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Subsurface Study Lead who is fluent in this field.
About this Subsurface Study Lead role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing all analysis and research.
• Plan / manage / execute integrated exploration evaluation projects
• Explore well proposal and Plan of Development (POD) preparation
• Lead new ventures and evaluation projects
• Project management of basin and play analysis of subsurface geology
To succeed in this role, the candidate would require to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills.
• Self-starter with good time management, organisation and problem-solving skills, with an ability to handle multiple priorities
• Requires strong analytical, computational and quantitative skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and excellent interpersonal skills
This is a leading global organisation. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Subsurface Study Lead job. Apply now.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua