Fund Administration Analyst
Salary Up to SGD4000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-07-06 banking singapore SG SGD 4000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Fund Administration Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a Fund Administration Analyst who will be tasked to deliver high quality client service both internally and externally by incorporating experience and industry knowledge.
About the Fund Administration Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for management, co-ordination and tracking of completion of administering client's trades.
- Quality control of transactions processed and client correspondence
- Participate in client service review
- Issuance of contract notes and settlement confirms
- Processing of monetary settlement, money in/out and FX process
- Processing of fund distribution
- Reconciliation completion and clearance of trades and cash
- Provide guidance to front office on documentation requirements
- To succeed in this transfer agency environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a financial institution in similar role
- Detailed understanding of procedural, technical and product requirements within the transfer agency and fund administration business
- Ability to provide organisation and client focus solutions
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Fund Administration Analyst job.
Please apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua