Trade Support Analyst (Coal)
Salary SGD63000 - SGD77000 per annum
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 trade-and-services Singapore SG SGD 63000 77000 77000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Trade Support Analyst job has just become available at one of Asia's largest and fastest growing commodity houses based in Singapore. With their growing presence in Asia, this is a role for a middle office professional who wishes to take their career to the next level.
About the Trade Support Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the management and oversight of all matters relation to trade execution.
- Ensure the smooth execution of all contracts handled by the trade desk
- Ensure smooth flow of information between the trade desk and finance & treasury department
- Be proactive in anticipating issues and taking the necessary action to avoid potential problems
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly P& L and position reporting
- Support Coke team in Singapore with management information for trading decisions
- Keep a close track of the daily position statement, trading P&L statement, positions and be able to explain the daily movement therein
- Ensuring integrity of the position statement and the trading P&L
- Deal capture
- Check Broker’s statement and reconcile between company's positions
- Act as the conduit between Business Finance and Coke Division
To succeed in the Trade Support Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Mathematics or Finance/Accounting/Economics
- At least four to five years' experience in product control/trade support, preferably from commodity houses
- Experienced using Allegro Platform
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work well with others, with a humble attitude and open mind
- Strong attention to detail
This global commodities firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Culture and leadership is world-class, and it is fast growing and expanding, despite volatility in the commodity trading industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Support Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang