Equities Settlements Analyst
Salary Up to SGD5600 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting 6 month Equities Settlements Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected Investment Banks based in Singapore. This is a role for an Equities Settlements Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Equities Settlement Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for responsible for performing settlement duties for the Japanese market for equity stock, convertible bonds, Japanese Government Bonds as well as corporate bonds.
- Handle settlement queries to related departments/branch offices
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions and managing client and trading desk queries within the agreed SLAs
- Liaison with Client Services of Tokyo, HK, London and New York
- Daily/Monthly reporting re: trade volume, fail rate, project status and etc
- Corresponding and liaison with custodian on various issues throughout the settlement process, including details of payment, instructions on value date, settlement instructions etc
- Provide operational support for Cash Equities across PT, DMA, DSA and High Touch businesses
- Supporting trade allocations and confirmations for institutional clients trading in the Japan market
- Ensuring transactions are booked in a timely manner and are reconciled accurately
To succeed in this role, the candidate would require to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful analyst would also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in private banking and wealth management environment would be desirable.
- At least three years' investment banking experience, preferably in a trade support function for TP role
- Understanding of front to back flow between trading desk and operations is preferred
- Knowledge in cash equity products/fixed income products is preferred
- Analytical in nature, creative, show initiative and have a mature approach to business
- Outstanding communication skills as well as well-developed interpersonal skills are essential since this role involves a lot of internal and external liaison
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. A leading provider of capital markets and wealth management solutions. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Equities Settlement Analyst job.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua