Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 banking Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Business Analyst role has just become available at one of the leading asset managers here in Singapore.
About the Business Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for producing accurate and timely research reports (including analysis) for stakeholders such as clients, senior management, and other divisions within the business.
- Constructing and maintaining Excel-based financial models (fund of funds, as well as underlying models)
- Interpreting data and producing write-ups of property funds for investment (including due diligence)
- Developing presentations incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Assisting to prepare investment and portfolio reports for investors, and to participate in client meetings and presentations to clients
- Researching various property sectors in Asia
- Screening property funds to access investment opportunity suitability
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong working knowledge in financial modelling and have outstanding analytical skills, and solid report-writing skills.
- Strong academic grades from reputable institutions, ideally in accounting or finance
- Some prior experience working in a fund management.
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player
This top Asset Management firm offers great learning potential. They have a strong people culture. They offer a great working environment and promote from within.
If you are a passionate and driven Business Analyst seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi