Derivatives Operations/Market Control (Vice-President)
Consultant Clement Wang (R1981797)
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 banking Singapore SG SGD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting VP, Derivatives Operations, Derivatives Market Control job has just become available in a major investment holdings company in Singapore. Playing a key leadership role in the Derivative Operations Department, this is a role for someone who is looking to be a leader in their field.
About the Derivatives Operations/Market Control (Vice-President) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the Derivative Operations strategy and processes, delivering the highest quality performance in the Derivatives Operations. Derivative Market Control Department.
- Ensure ability of department to accurate and timely derivatives trading operations
- Take charge of reviewing and improving processes to ensure high standards of processing and risk management in derivatives trading area
- Analyse and approve recommendations, to make timely decisions in a 24 hour operating environment, when underlying issues and solutions are not apparent
- Take the lead and drive the completion of projects and initiatives to develop the derivatives products and platforms
- Deepen the relationship with Members, Banks and other external stakeholders
- Take ownership of building an effective and cohesive team contributing to organisations success
To succeed in this role, you need to be an analytical thinker who possess passion for Derivatives operations and a creative mind-set. An industry leader who can lead and co-ordinate the process flawlessly and partner well with other stakeholders. Managing a team and work with other leaders to meet the objectives of Derivatives trading.
- Degree holder with minimum seven to ten years' working experience in Derivatives related field
- Passion for operations responsibilities in the arena of derivatives trading
- Deep knowledge of derivatives products, derivatives trading process
- Proven track record of precise execution and a good detailed oriented mind
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Analytical mindset with strong problem solving abilities
- Strong inter-personal and effective leadership skills
The successful Derivatives Operations/Market Control (Vice-President) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981797 Clement Wang