Senior Trade Control QA Analyst
Salary SGD9000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-09 banking Singapore SG SGD 9000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Senior Trade Control QA Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone who can provide Operational and Strategic management.
About the Senior Trade Control QA Analyst role:
In this business critical role you will be part of the Quality Assurance (QA) Program that aims to provide a structured, data driven assessment of the control environment within a Trade Operations environment.
- Assist the QA team manager and be responsible for test design and development for 3-4 High Risk Processes ensuring sufficient and effective documentation of the QA validation work for each sample that is tested
- Design and execute post process Quality Assurance Testing around the effectiveness of their processes and controls. Produce management reporting such as monthly achievements/updates, quarterly reviews, business partner packs and presentation decks for the senior leaders. Coordinate with global teams to execute global initiatives and activities for the region
- Partner with HR to facilitate talent management, produce workforce reporting and analytics (attrition, span of control, mobility etc.) and maintain headcount forecast. Facilitate hiring process and track open positions.
- Coordinate Associate Engagement activities as well as providing analysis on Associate Satisfaction Survey results.
To succeed in this role, the candidate would require to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Strong trade control mindset and general knowledge of trade operations and GMSO processes, e.g. F&O post trade processes, Corporate Actions, Reconciliation, Client Assets, Transaction Regulatory Reporting
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work independently and be results driven
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Trade Control QA Analyst job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua