Structured Rates Analyst
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 banking Singapore SG SGD 4500 4700 4700 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting new Structured Rates Global Operations Middle Office Analyst job has become available at one of the top banks here in Singapore.
About the Structured Rates Analyst Role:
This Structured Rates Analyst role sits within Global Operations Middle Office Operations team supporting the Rates, FX and Treasury desks. In terms of product coverage, the desk trades in vanilla OTC and listed Interest Rate Derivatives as well as more bespoke and hybrid structures.
- Ensure timely and accurate trade capture and deal maintenance for Asia-originated Derivative trades for FX and Rates products
- Ensure that the key middle office controls are performed daily such as trade validation, position/risk reconciliations, T+0 P&L flash
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with the Front Office
- Work closely with IT around implementing Middle Office initiatives, global/local system roll-outs and projects involving requirements gathering, migration and UAT
To succeed in the Structured Rates Analyst role, you would have to be a self-motivated person with robust product exposure, good attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- At least three years of relevant experience preferred. Working knowledge of interest rate derivatives or structured rate FX is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education required
- Experience in supervisory/managerial role will be an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and macros
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Structured Rates Analyst job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi