Trading Support Analyst (6 months)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-02-06 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Trading Support Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a top-tier bank on a six-month contract. Contract can potentially convert into a permanent role depending on performance.
About the Trading Support Analyst (6 months) Role:
In this business critical role, you will work in the structured rates trading desk (front office), deal directly with clients and various infrastructure groups to ensure accurate trade capture, risk management and superior client servicing.
- Provide trade capture assistance concerning exotics trades, trade amendments / life-cycling of trades, queries investigation and trade exceptions monitoring
- Ensure that the suitable control processes around trade booking, verification, reconciliation and the control environment of TCU matches the ambition of the sales desk to trade new and exciting products as well as supporting existing business in a scalable fashion
- Work closely with the sales, trading, IB MO and infrastructure teams across the globe on a daily basis to resolve issues
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with the regulatory requirements, operational risk framework as well as internal policies and standards
The successful Trading Support Analyst (6 months) will need to be a solid team player with a proactive attitude demonstrated by an eagerness to take initiative. You will also display confidence and professionalism in handling stakeholders at all levels and across multiple business lines.
- Excellent product knowledge - especially of FX, FX Derivatives, FX Cash, Commodities and rates
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients to understand and address their needs
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite including Excel and VBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Middle office experience with structured rates product knowledge
- Well-organised and a strong attention to detail
This company is a top leading investment bank. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro