AVP - KYC Regulatory Quality Control
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 31 December 2018 2018-12-312019-02-26 banking singapore SG SGD 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting new AVP - KYC Regulatory Quality Control role has just been made available at a leading Investment Bank in Singapore.
About the AVP - KYC Regulatory Quality Control Role:
In this business-critical role, you will report to the Asia Head of Policy and Quality Assurance and work in collaboration with stakeholders to understand the regulatory engagement landscape, touch points, change horizon and inventory of commitments.
- Implementing Operating Model to facilitate Policy & Transactional queries
- Co-ordinating & governing timely responses to all regulatory requests
- Managing a central log of all requests, responses, sign offs, regulatory meetings
- Managing a golden inventory of commitments, accountable owners, updates, and responses
- Maintaining transparency of Regulatory change horizon and scorecards to measure programme status’s
- Devising an operating model including RACI matrix for clear accountability
- Implementing and maintaining a robust & clear senior sign-off protocol for all regulatory responses / presentations
To succeed in this AVP - KYC Regulatory Quality Control role, you will need to display a strong sense of governance, escalation, progress transparency and clear accountability.
- Substantial and relevant experience in a global banking environment
- Exposure to Client Onboarding, KYC or similar regulatory projects is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Client focused approach and ability to react quickly to changing demands
This leading investment bank provides the best innovative and top-quality services to its clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding global business. The culture is demanding, as you will be expected to hit the ground running, but if you are confident and a self-starter, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, hungry to learn and want to take the next step in your career within this top organisation, this role is for you. Great career development opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP - KYC Regulatory Quality Control role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando