Corporate Actions Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-01-26 banking Singapore SG SGD 5000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading globally listed financial institution is looking for a high caliber individual to fulfill a six month contract as a Corporate Actions Analyst. An attractive opportunity to work within a dynamic and energetic environment.
About the Corporate Actions Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for assisting in the end-to-end processing of Account opening, account modification, post account opening monitoring activities
- Keeping up to date with entitlements. Overseeing mandatory and voluntary payments.
- Managing security and cash breaks investigation
- Manage periodic fixing and knock in/out events for derivatives reports
- Perform reconciliations of corporate action entitlements
- Executing in price investigation and variance checks
- Process corporate actions from receipt collection of notifications to final client bookings
To succeed in this role, the candidate would require to be well organized with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would require to be a fast learner and well organized.
- A minimum of two to four years' experience in the private banking sector, preferably in an operations or a corporate actions function
- bachelors /Honors degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook would be advantageous
- The ability to be a team player and possess strong organizational skills.
- Having the ability to participate in ad-hoc projects and vigilantly review ways of systems improvement.
This is a global leading financial institution. This organization has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organization offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Actions Analyst Job.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua