Custody Operations Analyst
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-08 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting new Custody Operations Analyst job has just been made available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore.
About the Custody Operations Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring controls concerning cash and security reconciliation. Your role will be to ensure all reconciliation breaks are followed up on timely basis with good resolution.
- Managing failed trades with determination of the erring party and process claims
- Supporting post trade settlement activities
- Driving process improvements for productivity and quality enhancements
To be successful in this Custody Operations Analyst role, you will need strong analytical abilities, with excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- A good degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
- At least three years' experience in custody operations at a top-tier institution
- Possess a drive to deliver excellent work, an eye for detail, a creative bent and a meticulous nature
- A good team player, self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
This is a global leading financial services firm. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Custody Operations Analyst role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando