Cash Management Analyst (6m)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-01-06 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Cash Management Analyst job just became available to join an top US investment bank in the Singapore office.
About this Cash Management Analyst (six-month contract) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be supporting the Asia Cash Funding team and will be responsible for managing daily margin movement, cash management and ensuring strict adherence to local and APAC regulations.
- Manage and process daily margin movements and cash flow activities across the region for clients trading in listed derivatives
- Manage margin balances and funding margin calls for exchange/brokers
- Investigate and resolve settlement breaks and issues
- LSOC reporting and funding
- Regulatory reporting
- Critically analyse and improve on control and risk environment
- Prepare daily and monthly reports to stakeholders
- Knowledge of exchange regulations relevant to margin management and reporting
To succeed in this Cash Management Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work independently and proactively with minimal managerial supervision.
- University degree in Banking and Finance
- At least five years' working experience in a similar position
- Excellent product knowledge of listed derivatives products
- Excellent knowledge of funding, cash management and settlement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- A good team player who is able to multi-task, work independently and under tight deadlines
This leading financial institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cash Management Analyst (six-month contract) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro