Regulatory Project Analyst (6m)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-06 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new regulatory project will be launch for this well-known bank. We are looking to hire 2 Regulatory Project analysts with great knowledge/experience within CRS.
About this Regulatory Project Analyst/Associate (6 months) role:
In this business-critical role, you will act as a subject matter expert for the client services team on the Regulatory and Compliance product and more specifically on Common Reporting Standard remediation (CRS). You will also be the point of contact for any escalation from the centralised CRS team.
- Receive mailed-in self-certification forms
- Perform initial test to ensure self-certifications are valid
- Exception handling – to escalate to relevant team when a form does not pass the test
- Sort and manage the status of the self-certification forms received (i.e., pending validation, validated, scanned, input into BWCIF, etc.)
- Provide daily and weekly updates to PMO on volumes and key issues
To succeed in this Regulatory Project Analyst/Associate role, you will be required to partner with the PMO to understand process flows, assist with system enhancements, and overall deployment to clients.
- Degree holder with minimum two to three years' working experience in banking and finance industry
- Background in compliance and base knowledge of KYC / AML requirements
- Excellent communication skills and proven soft skills
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution. It has an excellent yet demanding working culture.
If you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro