Client Investment Services Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-29banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting 6 month contract Client Investment Services Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected investment firms based in Singapore. This is a role for a Client Investment Services Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Client Investment Services Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for working with high net worth individuals and institutions as well as Relationship Managers and Investment Advisors.
- Monitor client trading activity, specifically orders and executed trades and ensuring that trade settlement is smooth and with good value
- Administer and manage the timely on boarding of new clients to the firm and their custodian including face to face client interaction and verification, ensuring all documentation is in place and correct KYC procedures are followed
- Operate the back office function of the internal platform
- General client relationship management for CONNECT
- Participate in business development and sales demonstrations of CONNECT
- Provide cover and assistance to other support staff when generating customised client blotters for subset of clients (non-digital), monitor positions and ensure that confirmations are prepared in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports, specifically risk reports, for the team if required
- Share in general office operations including front of house duties
To succeed in this role, you would require to be well organised with minimal supervision. The successful candidate would also require strong analytical skills. Relevant experience in a Digital advisory environment will be a plus.
Other Key requirements include:
- University degree
- Ideally have one to two years' previous experience in financial services
- Excellent communication skills in English & Mandarin as you will have to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts and clients
- PC user knowledge (Word and Excel proficiency)
- Prior knowledge of investment products beneficial but not necessary
- Organised & able to cope with multiple tasks under pressure
- Excellent communication skills necessary for speaking with clients.
- Proactive, with a high standard of finishing and work ethic
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. A leading provider of capital markets and wealth management solutions. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Investment Services Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua