Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the leading fintech companies in South Korea, who is opening up an office in Singapore. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for daily supervision of activities and operations of the office's services, activities and government engagement initiatives. You will also work very closely in supporting the Head of Singapore office on reporting, presentations and other business intelligence activities.
About the Operations Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the processing of day-to day-group of remittance transactions in accordance with the company's treasury team in Korea and liaise with correspondent banks.
- Handle both internal and external customers' queries
- Support Head of Singapore office in day-to-day business analytics such as preparation of presentation materials or reports
- Support management of all contract documents in Singapore office ranging from business contracts to lease and maintenance contracts
- Oversee all administrative works in Singapore office
To succeed in this Operations Manager role, you must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and be a strong analytical thinker.
- Minimum three years' relevant work experience in fintech or financial services operations preferred
- Polytechnic or Bachelor's (BA) degree holder
- Strong analytical thinker, self-starter/driven and positive personality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be fluent in English; fluency in Korean is not mandatory but a plus to liaise with headquarters in South Korea
This fintech firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi