VP - Securities, Clearing, Custody Operations
Salary SGD200000 - SGD210000 per annum
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting new VP - Securities, Clearing, Custody Operations job has just become available at one of the leading corporate and investment banks here in Singapore.
About the VP - Securities, Clearing, Custody Operations Role:
Securities clearing and custody is a functional organisation providing clearing, custody, settlements, and asset servicing to the investment bank. Accountable to the Asia Head of Core Ops, the role holder will provide functional oversight of the delivery of services to the Asia region for settlements and asset servicing. You will lead business engagement and drive delivery from the service provider. You will also develop and execute initiatives driving the core strategies of the firm.
- Oversee SCC projects and initiatives; responsible for owning and reviewing key risk and control issues, driving continuous process improvement, and having technical understanding of a high-risk operational area
- Supervise the overall service delivered to the business and manage both the risk and the strategy to maintain an effective business delivery
- Interact globally with senior stakeholders to ensure engagement and agreement on global executions; interact with junior staff to help mentor, develop, and retain; interact with various vendors, agents, and custodians in the aid of managing internal deliverables
To succeed in this VP - Securities, Clearing, Custody Operations role, you will need to be a seasoned VP with asset servicing/client servicing background.
- High-level understanding of one to two functions from the trade life-cycle, such as trade management, confirmations, and/or clearing
- High-level understanding of one to two of the product families such as securities, foreign exchange, OTC derivatives
This corporate and investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP - Securities, Clearing, Custody Operations job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi