AVP Client Service (Japanese Speaking)
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting new AVP Client Service (Japanese Speaking) job has just become available at one of the leading corporate and investment banks here in Singapore. Responsible for managing the day-to-day clearing client enquiries, this is a role for a leader in their field.
About the AVP Client Services (Japanese Speaking) Role:
In this client services role, you will be dedicated to direct client face-off and will be responsible to build and strengthen the client relationships, which includes the monitoring of performance and proactively seeking client feedback. The team is the key operations contact for Japanese (existing and potential) Futures FXPB and OTC clearing clients and therefore proficiency in verbal and written Japanese is required.
- Service the client base in their day-to-day activity, client on-boarding, supporting and understanding their business drivers, promptly attending to queries, issues and new initiatives
- Understand the needs of the client while articulating organisational requirements constructively to develop a win-win strategy for both the client and firm
- Responsible for providing and seeking client clearing solutions, understanding revenue drivers, cost ratios and the effective management of risk
To succeed in this AVP Client Service (Japanese Speaking) role, you should have an excellent understanding of broader business strategy, and apply this lens when making team decisions.
- Financial services experience - preferably Futures & Options / OTC Clearing / FXPB
- Proficiency in Japanese language (fluent verbal and written)
- Aptitude to operate at varying levels of detail (strategic to close attention) and able to prioritise key activities for both yourself and your team to ensure delivery
This corporate and investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP Client Service (Japanese Speaking) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi