Securities Operations Analyst
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Securities Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone who can provide a high standard of operational support to the Banking & Treasury operations team to support the growth of business in Singapore.
About the Securities Operations Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for timely and accurate end-to-end processing of settlements and Corporate Actions (income, mandatory and voluntary events) accordingly to SLA.
- Keeping up to date with entitlements; overseeing mandatory and voluntary payments
- Managing security and cash breaks investigation
- Manage periodic fixing and knock in/out events for derivatives reports
- Perform reconciliations of corporate action entitlements
- Executing in price investigation and variance checks
- Processing corporate actions from receipt collection of notifications to final client bookings
To succeed in this Securities Operations Analyst role, you will need to be a fast learner, well organised, and work well with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of two to three years' experience in the private banking sector, preferably in an operations or a corporate actions function
- Knowledge covering Equity, Fixed Income, Funds, Structured Notes, Equity Derivatives
- Bachelor's/Honours degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and Outlook will be advantageous
- The ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Having the ability to participate in ad-hoc projects and vigilantly review ways of systems improvement
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Securities Operations Analyst job.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua