Trade Finance - Customer Service (4-month contract)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162018-12-16 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Trade Finance - Customer Service (4-month contract) job has just become available in a top-tier UK bank. This is a four-month contract for a medical cover.
About the Trade Finance - Customer Service (4-month contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will primarily focus on operational support for the trade finance products. You will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the Coverage and Product teams in Singapore and the wider Trade teams in the UK.
- Key point of contact for Asia clients on operational issues
- Support trade products in Singapore
- Review of trade documentation sent to the branch
- Work closely with Trade Operations in the UK (in Singapore hours) to ensure transactions are processed in line with client expectations
- Resolve client operational queries, issues or needs
- Increase efficiency and productivity through agile working
- Reduce risk and promote good conduct
To succeed in this Trade Finance - Customer Service (4-month contract) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with senior internal stakeholders across divisions. You will also need to have at least two years' experience working within trade finance.
- University degree in Banking and Finance or any relevant field
- At least one to three years' working experience with trade finance
- Solid understanding of trade finance, KYC, trade ops and client services
- Experience with client screening tools
- A good team player who is able to multi-task and work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
This leading global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong player in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are meticulous, diligent and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. Great career prospects await the right individual in this exciting Trade Finance - Customer Service (4-month contract) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro