Fatca Compliance Analyst
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-13 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting six-month Fatca Compliance Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a individual who has prior Fatca/CRS and AEI experience.
About the Fatca Compliance Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be part of the APAC AEI/FATCA Compliance team performing a quality assurance review of the documentation of existing clients' information in accordance with requirements set out in the Automatic Exchange of Information (“AEI”) regulations.
- Perform quality assurance review of AEI documentation submitted by clients, under the AEI Pre-existing Account Due Diligence project (“AEI PADD”)
- Advice the AEI PADD review team on their review of the AEI documentation submitted by clients
- Interact with the AEI project and PADD review teams, Local Compliance Officers, Operations, Tax, Legal and IT on the AEI project
- Providing regular updates and reports to the AEI project and PADD teams as required
- Perform ad-hoc additional AEI tasks and duties, when required
- Ensure Logbook is used effectively for all queries and monitored to ensure all queries are resolved timely
- Perform identification of investors (apply AML& KYC procedure define by compliance)
To succeed in this Fatca environment, you will need to have the ability to work and have an understanding of the AEI regulations and the bank’s internal processes and systems.
- KYC and QA experience
- Preferably three to five years' relevant working experience
- Knowledge of the local regulatory requirements is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking abilities with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Fatca Compliance Analyst job.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua