Customer Service Associate
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-08 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting new Customer Service Associate job has just become available at a world-class cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Client Services, this is a role for someone who thrives on the excitement of delivering top-notch customer service.
About the Customer Service Associate Role:
In this Customer Service Associate role, you will be required to build strong relationships with customers and maintain the company's image.
- Respond to customer enquiries and issues promptly, with completeness and accuracy
- Liaise and follow up with relevant departments to resolve issues and complaints with customer satisfaction
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to raise the bar on customer experience
To succeed in this Customer Service Associate role, you need to have a positive attitude at work and a strong sense of empathy.
- Minimum one to three years' relevant experience in customer service, preferably in cryptocurrency exchange or financial services (Candidates with no prior experience but with a customer service aptitude will be considered)
- Possess a strong command of written and verbal English
- Proficiency in Chinese language will be an added advantage - in order to liaise with Chinese-speaking associates
- Willing to commit to a five-day work week with rotating shift work (with allowance)
This cryptocurrency exchange firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi