Client Service Analyst
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-07 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting new Client Service Analyst job has just become available at a leading financial technology firm in Singapore.
About the Client Service Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for building strong relationship with customers, and maintaining the company’s image as a leading organisation with a culture that fosters innovation and success.
- Respond to customer enquiries and issues promptly, with completeness and accuracy
- Liaise and follow up with relevant departments to resolve issues and complaints, with satisfaction
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to raise the bar on customer experience
- Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
- Contribute to continuous improvement of overall process efficiency and level of service delivery
- Perform ad hoc duties, participate in key initiatives/projects as required
To succeed in this Client Service Analyst role, you will be required to thrive on the excitement and satisfaction of delivering top-class customer service. You will need to be an excellent team player, with a strong sense of ownership and self-accountability.
- Minimum one to three years' relevant experience in customer service, preferably in financial services
- Able to commit to a five-day work week with rotating shift work (with allowance)
- Customer-first mindset and a clear communicator
- Highly adaptable, with good problem-solving skills
This leading financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Client Service Analyst role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando