Derivatives Operations Analyst
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Derivatives Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for an Analyst who is fluent in this field.
About the Derivatives Operations Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the efficient processing of all client funding requests and for the monitoring of all internal and external cash balances.
- Manage clients' margins and broker balances
- Book client FX orders and ensure timely settlement
- Attend to queries or issues and provide resolution of items
- Communicate and follow up via email/phone for any any requirements or information needed
To succeed in this business control management environment, you will need to have the ability to work as a team player.
- Advanced Excel proficiency and data analysis
- SWIFT/Payments experience and GMI Futures experience preferred
- Business-level communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Derivatives Operations Analyst job.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua