Compliance KYC Analyst
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-05 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting six-month Compliance KYC Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a Compliance Officer who is fluent in this field.
About the Compliance KYC Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for management, coordination and tracking of completion of periodic review.
- Front services is responsible for the professional delivery of a variety of support services to the private banking business
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation requirements
- Assess AML/KYC/SOW/corroboration for medium risk clients of new accounts and periodic review
- Work with AMLC on any exceptions to policy
- Escalate all high risk clients to AMLC for review
- Perform ad-hoc structural changes on corporate/trust accounts
- Provide guidance to Front Office on documentation requirements for periodic reviews
- Participate in projects/initiatives
- Able to review account documentation
- Support front office to complete the periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation
To succeed in this compliance and client onboarding environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- A minimum two to three years' experience in a financial institution in a similar role with KYC and client onboarding experience
- Prior experience in a private bank
- Avaloq experience is preferred
- Excellent track record in terms of turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Familiar with local AML regulations with regards to reviewing of client due diligence information on high net worth individuals
- Strong Excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance KYC Analyst job.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua