Loan Documentation Analyst (12 months)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD5000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-01 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A newly-created Loan Documentation Analyst (12 months) job based in Singapore has just become available with the APAC Leasing Operations team for a renowned US bank. This is a 12-month contract role with high chance of renewal/conversion.
About the Loan Documentation Analyst (12 months) role:
In this business-critical role, you will supporting the APAC Leasing Operations team and be responsible for the life cycle management of the loan portfolio.
- Compile and review documentation for loan/leasing deals prior funding
- Review transactions to ensure compliance with business approvals and procedures
- Maintain accuracy of documentation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (credit, legal, finance and business line partners, etc.)
- Responsible for monthly reporting function
- Assist in audits
The successful Loan Documentation Analyst (12 months) will need to be proactive and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- At least five years' working experience in a similar function
- Excellent understanding of loan related products with extensive knowledge of documentation
- Team player, service-oriented and keen to work in a very fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in MS Excel (formulas,look ups, charts, graphs, and working with large data-sets)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Loan Documentation Analyst (12 months) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro