Client Service Analyst (Mandarin speaking)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD5500 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-25 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting six-month Mandarin Client Service Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for an individual who is fluent in this field and bilingual in English and Mandarin.
About the Mandarin Client Service Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be the primary contact point for all day-to-day client-related operational queries, liaising with operational processing teams, the market and project teams to ensure clients receive an exceptional experience.
- Primary point of contact for servicing our clients and interacting with the market and other providers
- Ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of client requests
- Translate traditional Chinese documents from Taiwan to English
- Accountable for ongoing satisfaction of clients by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations
- Direct liaison with operational teams to resolve daily operational issues
- Provide support to operational processing teams as defined in SLA
- Support the establishment of an environment of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the client deliverables
- Ensure that all customer information is documented, archived and desk top procedures are updated on a regular basis (prospectus, fee agreements)
- Ensure Logbook is used effectively for all queries and monitored to ensure all queries are resolved timely
- Perform identification of investors (apply AML & KYC procedures defined by compliance)
To succeed in this Mandarin Client Service Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment and handle clients from Taiwan and China.
- Mandarin language is a pre-requisite to engage with Taiwan and China clients who converse mainly in Mandarin
- Client service and management experience
- Preferably three to five years' relevant working experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking abilities with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mandarin Client Service Analyst job.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua