AVP Vendor Governance Operations
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting new AVP Vendor Governance Operations job has just been made available at a leading financial services firm based in Singapore. You will be responsible for managing outsourcing arrangements and ensuring governance of vendors in accordance to policy, procedures and guidelines.
About the AVP Vendor Governance Operations Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for performing vendor management activities in accordance to deliverables and regularly visiting premises of the vendors to ensure proper resolution of issues.
- Reviewing vendors’ submission of documents to comply with outsourcing arrangements
- Setting up framework to ensure consistent approach being applied across vendors
- Ensuring proper documentation of processes
- Developing and maintaining vendor risk scorecards, identifying operational risk gaps on vendor matters
- Handling Incident management and following up on preventive measures to be implemented by the vendors
- Performing annual review of vendors for continuation of services
- Reviewing any contractual amendments required with vendors
To succeed in this AVP Vendor Governance Operations role, you will need to possess the ability to problem-solve effectively and to be diplomatic with excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills. You will need to be able to systematically and efficiently manage contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximising financial and operational performance and minimising risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field
- Five years' experience in managing vendor/supplier relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to set priorities
This leading financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this AVP Vendor Governance Operations role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando