VP - Investment Execution Operations
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting VP - Investment Execution Operations job based in Singapore has just been made available at a leading global investment firm.
About the VP - Investment Execution Operations Role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with investment professionals i.e. portfolio managers, traders and the respective trade management teams to plan and execute operational solutions for new products and execution of investment strategies. You will be responsible for managing the Execution Operations and Trade Management & Asset Servicing teams globally.
- Providing solutions to investment professionals to ensure operational readiness for investments into new markets
- Closing and settlement of trades and investments
- Managing global strategic partnership relationships with industry networks
- Identifying operational risk areas and implementing the best control mechanisms for end-to-end processes
- Driving transformation projects using technology to drive straight through processing for investment execution
- Keeping abreast of market developments, regulatory reforms and best practices
- Providing thought leadership within the department and participate in projects both within and across departments
To succeed in this VP - Investment Execution Operations role, you must possess good leadership qualities and lead by example by being a self-starter and a quick learner who is highly motivated to succeed. Strong analytical ability alongside solid communications and interpersonal skills are also required to excel in this role.
- Bachelors degree and at least 10 years' experience in trade execution, trade support middle office, or in a trader assistant role
- Good knowledge of financial products and markets; equity and fixed income
- Projects / change experience, i.e. an ability to solution as well as influence across a range of stakeholders, including front office
- Driven to capitalise on opportunities to leverage market utilities, services and technologies to advance departmental capabilities
- Strong leadership capability, with demonstrated track record of coaching a team towards performance excellence
This leading investment firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their culture of excellence, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP - Investment Execution Operations role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando