Trade Processing Officer (Night Shift)
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting new Trade Processing Officer (Night Shift) job has just become available at one of the leading inter-dealing brokerage firms here in Singapore. Reporting directly to the director, this is a role for a leader in their field.
About the Trade Processing Officer (Night Shift) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the input of trade into exchange venues and back office systems.
- Working closely with brokers to ensure trade details are accurately captured
- Ensuring static data requirements are captured and updated into various systems
- Working closely with finance teams to ensure accurate billing and reconciliation
- Maintaining accurate trade records
To succeed in this Trade Processing Officer (Night Shift) role, you would have to have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Two years’ similar experience
- Background in energy or commodities products; specifically, oil products
- Experience using exchange systems; ICE Block, CME Clearport, SGX TITAN
- Knowledge of futures products
This international brokerage firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi