Principal Research Analyst (Defence/Aerospace)
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-12-16 aerospace 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting new Principal Research Analyst (Defence/Aerospace) job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the leading global information providers here in Singapore. Reporting to the Associate Director based in UK, this is a role for a research and writer who is a leader in their field.
About the Principal Research Analyst (Defence/Aerospace) Role:
In this critical role, you will be required to research and analyse defence industrial and market matters that cover defence industrial activities and organisations, procurement legislation, offset and industrial participation protocols, strategic export controls, defence budgets, and defence and security trade dynamics.
- Writing reports on defence industrial and defence market matters for publication
- Presenting research and analysis relating to defence industrial and defence market matters, at corporate events, conferences, online webinars, and directly to clients as required
- Interacting with clients at multiple levels and through multiple forums
- Contributing research and analysis relating to defence industrial and defence market matters to bespoke consultancy projects, working both independently and as part of larger teams as required, and presenting findings to clients
To be successful in this Principal Research Analyst (Defence/Aerospace) role, you would need to have experience in public speaking and executive client engagement, or a demonstrable aptitude for both.
- Demonstrable experience within defence sectors (ideally defence industrial sectors or branches of defence economics) in an academic, industrial or military context desirable
- Experience within a research or analytical role highly desirable
- Proven analytical skills
This global data and information provider needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi