Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Compliance Officer (six-month contract) job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a Compliance Officer who is fluent in this field.
About the Compliance Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the management, coordination and tracking of completion of periodic review.
- Front services is responsible for the professional delivery of a variety of support services to the private banking business
- Support front office to complete periodic reviews and other regulatory remediation requirements
- Provide guidance to front office on documentation requirements for periodic reviews
- Participate in projects/initiatives
- Review account documentation
To succeed in this compliance and client on-boarding environment, you will need to have the ability to work in a wealth management environment.
- A minimum two to three years' experience in a financial institution for similar role with KYC and client on-boarding experience
- Prior experience in a private bank
- Excellent track record in turnaround and ability to identify key AML/KYC issues
- Familiar with local AML regulations in regards to review of client due diligence information on high net worth individuals
- Strong Excel, macros and report presentation skills
This is a leading global top-tier financial institution that is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. It offers exceptional job opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices, which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Officer job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua