Client Onboarding Analyst (Mandarin-speaking)
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Client Onboarding Analyst (Mandarin-speaking) job has just become available at one of the most reputable corporate and investment banks here in Singapore.
About the Client Onboarding Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be involved in the initial stages of client onboarding, and ensuring that the appropriate customer due diligence is performed in preserving the reputation of the bank.
- To process ongoing KYC review for existing legal entities, branches and ensure that review is completed on a timely basis
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these accounts primarily looking out for adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank – in particular, any evidence of financial criminal activities
- Responsible for identifying accounts that have been raised incorrectly or not in accordance with the relevant KYC Policies and Guidelines; such accounts should be reviewed and rectified accordingly
- Responsible for liaising with other departments including Legal, GFRM, Salespersons, Compliance, COO etc. in ensuring the successful completion of the account review
To succeed in this Client Onboarding Analyst (Mandarin-speaking) role, you need to speak fluent business Mandarin and have the confidence to speak to the clients on a daily basis.
- Extremely strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Good understanding of the mechanics of an investment bank setup
- Basic understanding of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of terrorism issues
This corporate and investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client Onboarding Analyst (Mandarin-speaking) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi