Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Operations Associate job has just become available at a leading global provider of foreign exchange in Singapore. Reporting to line managers in UK, this is a role for an associate who is a leader in their field.
About the Operations Associate Role:
In this business-critical role, you would be required to match trades on the internal system. You will also be required to investigate and act on resolving all discrepancies.
- Liaise with clients, brokers and banks to facilitate settlement of FX transactions and cash flows
- Account reconciliation and remediation
- Inward/Outward payment entry
- Payment error investigation and resolution
- Trade verification and amendment
To succeed in the Operations Associate job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Previous domestic/international payments (Swift) experience would be advantageous
- Five to seven years' commercial experience and skills suited to the industry and position
- Good communication skills to liaise with colleagues and clients
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and manage other time-sensitive tasks
This international forex company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, the Operations Associate role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi