KYC Analyst for Japanese Accounts (12 months)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD3600 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-11-01 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
Eight job positions as a KYC Analyst for Japanese Accounts (12 months) are now available at a top-tier Japanese Bank based in Singapore.
About this KYC Analyst for Japanese Accounts (12 months) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be supporting the KYC team and onboarding team with their day-to-day activities. This team focuses on Japanese clients.
- Assist with KYC review of Japanese clients
- Conduct screening on the required subjects and verify true / false hits and make necessary records on the screening results
- Obtain relevant documents from internal and external source and update necessary information in the system in accordance with the bank’s KYC standard policy and procedures
- Understand applicable KYC rules and regulations and keep up with the changes in order to demonstrate the knowledge in KYC review work
- Administer alerts effectively, monitor and manage work progress in order to meet the respective deadlines for case closure
- Escalate issues to the respective stakeholders in a timely manner
- Engage and liaise with stakeholders, such as Compliance Officers, Marketing RMs, customers, Sanction Monitoring Officers, primary offices, and the relevant HQ divisions to resolve KYC issues
To succeed in this KYC Analyst for Japanese Accounts (12 months) position, you need to be able to speak Japanese fluently (JLPT Level 1 or 2) and have a desire to work within the banking space.
- University degree in Banking and Finance or any relevant field
- At least one to three years' working experience
- Fluent Japanese speaker as you will be handling Japanese clients exclusively (JLPT 1 or 2)
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- A good team player who is able to multi-task and work independently under pressure
This leading Japanese bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this KYC Analyst for Japanese Accounts (12 months) role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro