Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 19 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Operations Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a unique and forward-thinking new hedge fund with an absolute return strategy focus in India and ASEAN markets.
About the Operations Manager Role:
As part of business expansion, this hedge fund is looking to hire an Operations Manager to join its current team of six.
- Manage trade professing, settlements and matching on daily basis
- Manage and resolve daily trade breaks with brokers, fund admins and custodians
- Perform reconciliations (cash, position, trade) on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Work with fund administrator to review net assets values, performance returns and other fund accounting output on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor the compliance, risk and controls function by working closely with service providers and the regulators
To be successful in this Operations Manager job, you need to have a positive attitude and be able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to finance or any other analytical course work
- At least five years' hedge fund accounting/middle office experience
- Demonstrated analytical and organisational skills
- Team player
This hedge fund is an equity long/short new start-up fund house that is looking to expand its business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi