Transactions & Loans Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-10-13 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Transactions & Loans Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore.
About the Transactions & Loans Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day client transactions from closing to deal end. You will also provide support within members of the existing team.
- Responsible for handling daily transactional content for a portfolio of clients
- Funding and payment arrangement for loan drawdown
- Loan pre-payments, final maturities, collateral release
- Financial statements and technical reports covenant-monitoring
- Perform LTV maintenance tests
- Coordinate loan transfer and assignment
- Handle requests on changes to ownership structure, lessees and loan restructuring
- Effectively liaise, work and correspond with Front Office, Admin Team, Insurance Team, Client, Syndicate Banks, Client Account Team, Lawyers and other departments
- Contribute to loan and security documentation reviews pre-closing
- Responsible for timely update and data quality of the loan system (SAP-CML & OASIS)
- Conduct post-closing KYC reviews
- Post-closing portfolio management
- Management (safe keeping and archiving) of original loan documentation
- Handle problem accounts and late payments
- Process clients’ audit confirmation request
- Assist with providing reports to management
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high quality of work delivery. You will also need to possess good analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's/Honours degree or equivalent preferred
- Relevant experience in loan operations, administration, documentation, agency would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of the content of transaction documentation (principal documents, collateral documents, etc.) and repayment schedules
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to be a strong team player and showcase excellent communication skills
- Competent knowledge in the local companies act and legal requirements for perfection of security documentation
This is a world leader in the global financial industry. This organisation has broken new ground time and time again in expanding its services and business worldwide. It offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development for its employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Transactions & Loans Analyst job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua