Client Reporting Associate
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Client Reporting Associate job has just been made available at a leading global asset management firm based in Singapore.
About the Client Reporting Associate (12-month contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for supporting internal business customers to help deliver business change across a number of areas. You will be working closely with the Project Manager to help analyse requirements and shape project deliverables across the Global Product and Client Reporting Programme.
- Creating “golden source” data as needed i.e. disclaimer and commentary database
- Moving from tactical “on desk” data sources to strategic “golden source”
- Enabling multiple delivery channels, including sending data to client’s platforms for their analysis and reporting
- Reducing complexities and creating synergies by redesigning process to facilitate consistent standards globally across the franchise framework
To succeed in the Client Reporting Associate role, you will need strong leadership and stakeholder management skills, alongside good knowledge of client reporting systems/ processes. You will need to be familiar working in an operations environment and have working knowledge of equities, fixed income and derivative asset classes. You will also need the confidence to hit the ground running from day one.
- Excellent understanding of the asset management industry
- Experience of both large and small scale change projects
- Ideally some Performance Measurement & Attribution (PMA) knowledge
- Data analysis/management experience
- Strong BA skills/ techniques - test planning/execution
- Strong communication skills
This is a leading global asset management firm. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Client Reporting Associate role.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando