Supply Chain Finance - VP
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Supply Chain Finance - VP job has just become available at one of the largest corporate banks here in Singapore.
About the Supply Chain Finance - VP Role:
This role will entail leading the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) implementation for the region. You will be required to support the end-to-end process of implementing SCF deals.
- Work on the implementation process for the region
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders during the entire process
- Monitor and escalate any issues in time to avoid any client impact
- Conduct meetings and training sessions for client and their counterparts as required
- Internalise client feedback to customise solutions
- Develop, maintain and deepen existing and future client relationships during the deal implementation process
To succeed in the Supply Chain Finance - VP role, you would have to work proactively with origination teams and product partners to understand client requirements, deal scope and then deliver final solutions.
- Minimum four to five years’ experience in trade and supply chain business
- Some experience in deal implementation is advantageous
- Good understanding of trade and supply chain financing products and solutions
- Ability to manage technical aspects of SCF business
- Business-oriented with strong customer management skills
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Supply Chain Finance - VP job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi