Operations Analyst (Settlements)
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Operations Analyst (Settlements) job has just been made available at one of the most respected global hedge funds in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
About the Operations Analyst (Settlements) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be required to operate within robust procedures ensuring the timely processing of information into a client's portfolio, leading to the accurate reconciliation of the portfolios and sending the client's investment reporting within specified time-frames.
- Support of Front Office for all trading-related issues
- Trade settlements and documentation
- Trade capture, trade affirmation, matching, reconciliation, and confirmation
- Monitoring/reviewing of trade, position, and cash reconciliation
- Management of relationships with outsourced administration and prime brokerage functions
To succeed in this Operations Analyst (Settlements) role, you should have at least three years' relevant experience.
- Around three years' relevant experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong team player who is also able to work well independently
This global hedge fund needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Analyst (Settlements) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi