Structured FX & Rates AVP (6 months)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-09-26 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Structured FX & Rates AVP (6 months) contract job based in Singapore has just become available at a well-known British bank.
About the Structured FX & Rates AVP (6 months) role:
In this business-critical role, you will support the Structured FX & Rates business and emphasis on structured trade validation, end-of-day batch support, control, etc. You will act as the first point of contact for all the front-line issues regarding exotic and structured bookings.
- Perform independent trade validation of complex exotics/structured trades following trade capture
- Monitor and manage exceptions in trade flow/trade representation
- Monitor, coordinate and control trade life cycle events
- Monitor and remediate all EOD batches to ensure completeness of daily PV and risks
To succeed in the Structured FX & Rates AVP (6 months) role, you will need to have the ability to understand and analyse complex problems and provide effective tactical and strategic solutions.
- Knowledge of exotic structured products, their characteristics, pricing models, option greeks and model parameters
- Strong understanding of end-to-end flows in a structured trading business and the control points along the process chain
- Fundamental derivatives pricing and risk management knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Structured FX & Rates AVP (6 months) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro