Trade Operations Dealing Assistant
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting new Trade Operations Dealing Assistant job has just become available at one of the asset management firms here in Singapore.
About the Trade Operations Dealing Assistant Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for processing and inputting trades and orders.
- Input trades, both securities and equities, into system
- Assist dealers with administrative and operational matters
- Prepare attributional analysis
- Assist with Portfolio NAV Reconciliations
To succeed in this Trade Operations Dealing Assistant role, you will need to be organised and work well with minimal supervision. Relevant experience in a middle and back office environment will be desirable.
- One to two years' experience in trading in equities/fund administration
- Bloomberg/IT savvy (basic coding skills)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Operations Dealing Assistant job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi