Collateral Margin Analyst (Native Japanese Speaking)
Consultant Ailia Kazmi (R1769895)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Collateral Margin Analyst (Native Japanese Speaking) job has become available at one of the most respected global corporate and investment banks here in Singapore. The role will partner closely with colleagues across the function as well as a diverse group of stakeholders across business and infrastructure teams.
About the Collateral Margin Analyst (Native Japanese Speaking) Role:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for supporting the APAC regional business by mitigating risks for the firm by managing collateralised trading relationships and the issuance of accurate and timely margin valuations to counter-parties.
- Involvement in the build-out of an enterprise collateral, margin and valuations service appropriate to the new and emerging regulatory landscape
- Liaise with external counter-parties on the agreement of margin calls, collateral bookings, rehypothecation, settlements and dispute resolution
- Manage client outreach and education, and influence the adoption of industry or technological solutions to improve scale and efficiency
- Maintain a strong focus on process improvement through lean and automation
- On-board/off-board new agreements in the collateral management systems
The successful Collateral Margin Analyst (Native Japanese Speaking) will need to collaborate effectively with the regional and global collateral teams and stakeholders to deliver the collateral strategy and initiatives. You will also need to partake in process re-engineering and standardisation due to technological and regulatory changes.
- Mandatory native Japanese speaker to liaise with Japanese-speaking stakeholders
- Attention to detail, delivering high quality output
- Self-motivated and ability to operate independently - proactive and positive attitude and desire to make a difference
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
This global corporate and investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its good working environment, it has won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Collateral Margin Analyst (Native Japanese Speaking) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi