Derivative Operations Associate
Consultant Serena Fernando (R1764995)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Derivatives Operations Associate job has just been made available at a leading asset management firm in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for all administration and settlement of all derivative trades post execution.
About the Derivatives Operations Associate role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the daily processing of all exchange traded and OTC instruments while investigating and resolving all breaks with counterparties and custodians in a timely manner.
- Responsible for setting up new accounts with clearing agent, custodians and broker counterparties for trading and collateral purposes
- Management of margin and collateral processes internally and externally including dispute resolution
- Collaborate with other team members in creating an organised structure of record-keeping and issue tracking
- Monitoring counterparty performance and involved in periodic review meetings
- Building good working relationships with internal departments
- Assist internal stakeholders in reviewing and follow-up of ISDA and CSA during negotiation phase
To be successful in this Derivatives Operations Associate role, you will need to be able to learn functions quickly and apply knowledge learnt. You would require a creative approach to problem-solving with a strong client focus.
- Good understanding of derivative instruments and complex investment products
- Good understanding of investment processes
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritise conflicting requirements
- Well-presented and professional with a focus on quality of delivery
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Derivatives Operations Associate role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando