Junior Operations Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Junior Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected private banks in Singapore. This is a role for someone who can provide a high standard of operational support to the banking and operations team to support the growth of the business in Singapore.
About the Junior Operations Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for timely and accurate end-to-end processing of settlements and Corporate Actions (income, mandatory and voluntary events) accordingly to SLA.
- Products covered: Equity, Fixed Income, Funds, Structured Notes, Equity Derivatives
- Prepare funding and periodic reports
- Initiate process improvements via change requests, defects
- Participate in strategic initiatives and testing
- Cash and security breaks investigation
- Manage requests and queries within stipulated time-frames
- Ensure that all transactions are processed in accordance to bank rule, circulars, procedures and local requirements
- Provide relief support and other duties assigned and cross train on all functions performed with the team and across department
To succeed in this role, you should be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also need to be a fast learner.
- Experience in the private banking sector, preferably in an operations or a corporate actions function
- Candidates with no relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Knowledge covering Equity, Fixed Income, Funds, Structured Notes, Equity Derivatives
- Bachelor's/Honours degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook would be advantageous
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Have the ability to participate in ad hoc projects and vigilantly review ways of systems improvement
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments, and offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Junior Operations Analyst job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua