Client Services Analyst
Consultant Glen Chua (R1435983)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Client Services Analyst six-month contract job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for a seasoned Client Services Analyst with strong resolution experience.
About the Client Services Analyst role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the delivery of a timely and transparent incident and complaint management framework coupled with effective MI to measure the quality and speed of effective rectifications.
- Regular reporting on client issues and complaints weekly, monthly, ad-hoc on demand
- Reviews re-occurring issues to identify root causes and share monthly with SS ITO management team for attention and strategic fixes
- Work with the BAM and SSO team to identify further opportunities to improve client satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for service improvement based on useful metrics and demonstrate results
- Introduce best-in-class industry standards on client complaint tracking and rectification
- Highlight any deviation / inconsistency discovered to the right level of forums to ensure awareness of any exception to client incident / issues management protocol
- Maximise the command and control centre to ensure Securities Services client complaints / incidents / issues can be rectified effectively
- Design and execute useful performance metrics to highlight key re-occurring issues and progress made against better service level through reduction of incidents / complaints / issues
- Thematic analysis and review of client issues and complaints in order to identify root causes and remediation actions
- Act as voice of customer on all operational improvements in projects that would address repeated client incidents / issues / complaints and other service improvement implementation that lead to reduction of complaints within the Client Services team
To succeed in this Client Services Analyst role, you should be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You should also be able to contribute to process improvements.
- Minimum of two years' client service-related operations experience
- Comprehensive product / process knowledge within securities services
- A strong, proactive strategic thinker with evidence of delivering excellent client outcomes
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills at senior levels
- The ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Having the ability to participate in ad-hoc projects and vigilantly review ways of systems improvement
This is a leading global financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and to be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Client Services Analyst job.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua