Client On-boarding Analyst (4 months)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Jennifer Olliaro (R1653201)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Client On-boarding Analyst (4 months) job for a maternity cover has just become available at a global investment bank within the client on-boarding team in Singapore.
About this Client On-boarding Analyst (4 months) role:
In this business-critical role, you will act as the primary contact for clients with regards to requirements gathering and KYC documentation, and liaise with both clients and internal departments for documentation and negotiation.
- Single point of contact for client on-boarding, navigating the organisation for clients
- Liaise with clients for requirements gathering, KYC documentations and agreement negotiation
- Provide clients with MS clearing solutions, training and live demos
- Work with IT to develop, test and roll out new reporting / technology requirements
- Post go live client service reviews and meetings, sending call reports to BU, metrics analysis, etc.
- Handle various administrative duties
To succeed in this volume-driven Client On-boarding Analyst (4 months) role, you need to have exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong client service experience in Derivatives Clearing
- Knowledge of Listed Derivatives or OTC Clearing preferred
- Strong communication and project management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong team player
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Client On-boarding Analyst (4 months) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653201 Jennifer Olliaro